8 Reasons to get a Massage Today!
1. Reduces recovery time of muscles, which is important for athletes of any level.
2. Stimulates the lymph system, which is the body's natural defense system.
3. Elevates your mood by releasing those "feel good" endorphins. This is helpful for those suffering from anxiety and depression.
4. Lowers blood pressure, slows your heart rate and respiration into a harmonious and natural rhythm.
5. Say goodbye to stress! Massage naturally lowers cortisol (stress hormones) and increases serotonin (sleep modulator).
6. Improves blood and lymph circulation. This brings blood and oxygen to restore, heal and alleviate stored up toxins.
7. Massage can reduce and alleviate pain.
8. Well it just feels AMAZING! Treat yourself.